We are always seeking people who believe in their potential, have an urge to learn, and are willing to take up professional challenges with great energy and enthusiasm. Please reach out to us at email@example.com with your updated resume and a cover letter or drop in for a coffee anytime. We would love to have a conversation with you.
Join our crew of innovators.
Wanted : Drupal/PHP Developer
Experience: 2 to 4 years of experience
Salary Band: Up to 5.0 LPA
Mandatory Skills Required:
- 2 to 4 years of experience of web development including Drupal development release 7, Linux, PHP5 and MySQL
- Good knowledge of use of Drupal extensive modules
- Extensive knowledge on CSS, HTML5, CSS, Ajax, JQuery, Bootstrap
- Knowledge of .tpl .php files and theme functions
- Proficient in Drupal back-end development, including custom module development, key contributed modules and the core API & Views.
- Ability to work as part of a team, understanding problems from another team member’s perspective, and, at times go beyond the job description to achieve a broader team goal
- Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines and new challenges
Educational Qualification: MCA or Professional Degree in PHP
Technical Qualification Required: Open source approach, moodle, drupal, framework-zend, Yii
Salary Band: upto 5.50 lpa
- Should be able to handle 6-10 web app developers.
- Functional breakdown, design, development & testing sites.
- Object oriented design and development.
- Delivering functionality within estimated time and effort.
- Strong business and technical analytical ability