VCR integrates the best learning practices with the power of the internet to provide a dynamic learning platform to the learner.
There’s very little doubt that when compared to the conventional means of training, e-learning has innumerable advantages. The most important of which are savings in terms of time and cost. The mantra is: "Getting the Right Information, To the Right User, and At the Right Time"
The VCR has all the advantages of the conventional e-learning plus it’s live. It gives you the power to learn live via the internet. With VCR you can increase national as well as international student enrollments, improve their participation and enhance performance quotients. Basically, it allows you to add live, real-time interaction to distance learning.
- Crystal-clear, full-duplex voice over the internet
- PowerPoint presentation broadcasting
- Synchronous whiteboards
- Many-to-many high-quality video conferencing even at lower bandwidths
- Application and desktop sharing
- Reduce travel time, infrastructure and communication costs
- Deliver online training in a format that replicates the typical classroom interaction
- Record training sessions for later use to leverage value
- Empower employees to share knowledge with each other as subject experts
- Provide users with the access to the comprehensive knowledge repository
Request for Demonstration: Please mail us at email@example.com to request for a demonstration setup, or for further information on the LMS.
37 percent of training in 2009 involved electronic technology, up from 15 percent in 2002.
Hire E-learning Developers
Save up to 200% on your programming cost. Hire a dedicated full-time resource from us and insulate yourself from worries of keeping an in-house employee. This also saves you from infrastructural and recruitment commitments.
to know more about the benefits, click here.