Search Engine Optimization
WE MAKE THE WEB WORK FOR YOU!
Internet today is the world's least expensive and most effective marketing tool - which is why so many businesses have embraced it. The fundamental principles of marketing still apply to Online Marketing. With increasing visitors to your site, your probability to come across a Potential deal also goes up.
BlueApple offers the expertise you need to reach out to consumers or a defined audience, and drive traffic to your Web site. With the right strategy and planning, SEO can turn your Website into a powerful lead generation tool.
We evaluate your current Web presence. Identify ways to improve online brand visibility and parameters that communicate your key marketing messages better. We provide feedback on how effectively your company communicates online. We optimize your site for maximum visibility among popular search engines.
Overall, the Search Engine Optimization process can be described by the following seven steps:
- Website Analysis: In-depth analysis of the client's website in order to fully optimize the content, structure and traffic flow. Access to detailed web log files is crucial at this stage.
- Keywords Optimization: Identify, compare and select ultimate keywords/phrases. The stage involves extensive analysis of the competitor's web sites, meta tags and submitted keywords/phrases.
- Meta Tags & Web Page Optimization: Meta tags are generated based on the selected key word/phrases and placed on the pages of the client's web site.
- Submission of Web Pages: Optimized web pages are submitted to leading search engines and categories for top placements and positioning.
- Link Optimization: Add relevant external inbound links and outbound links to and from other websites. Link Optimization is also a significant factor in Search Engine Optimization. We have learnt from our experience that if websites links are properly optimized that can result into top search engine positioning and placement.
- Reporting: There are many types of reports, but for the most part these reports can be segmented into 5 basic groups.
- Search Engine Ranking / Positioning Report: Lists all keywords by search engines and their respective ranking. The detailed reports include ranking for root and branch pages.
- Search Engine Original Ranking: Reports current ranking compared to ranking prior to the SEO campaign for each keywords.
- Search Engine Submission Report: Lists the last time submissions which were made to each of the search engines. The detailed reports include specific submission information to the directories.
- Search Engine Link Report: Lists all new external inbound links from other websites and external outbound links to other websites.
- Search Engine Maintenance Report: Journals all activities associated with an SEO campaign.
- Maintenance: Analyze results and revise tactics to maintain or improve search engine positioning. The optimization work continues long after the optimized site is launched. The continued areas of effort fall into 4 basic categories.
- Analysis and revision of page optimization: The competitive environment is a moving target. To maintain top ranking, SEO Analysts must evaluate the results and make tactical modifications based on performance observations.
- Adaptation to search engine algorithm changes: Search engines are constantly modifying their ranking algorithms. It is not unusual to see several changes each year for each search engine. These changes must be identified and analyzed in order to maintain top rankings.
- External link structure maintenance: Over the time, websites change their design. These changes can affect or "break" inbound or outbound external links which can adversely affect website ranking.
- Continued submissions to search engines: Over the time, search engines "clean house" and drop older site pages from their database. Sometimes pages are dropped inadvertently. Whether purposely or not, search engines must be monitored continuously to be sure website pages are properly indexed or resubmit pages that have been dropped. To improve positioning or placement in search engines, web pages should be re-submitted over a period of time.
Our team can help you out with lots more. Leave all your SEO worries to them. Contact
40 percent of SEO campaigns tracking ROI achieved a 500 percent or better return on investment.
Hire SEO Professionals
Save up to 200% on your SEO cost. Hire a dedicated full-time resource from us and insulate yourself from worries of keeping an in-house employee. This also saves you from infrastructural and recruitment commitments.
to know more about the benefits, click here.